The Marriage Resource Center of Frederick County was founded in 2005.
Our Mission – Building strong marriages, families, and communities in Fredrick County
Our Vision – To be a beacon of hope in the Frederick Community by equipping and encouraging individuals and couples to develop strong relationships, lasting and Godly marriages. This will allow more children to grow up in safe and nurturing families which lead to less divorce, reduced poverty, and better life outcomes.
The Marriage Resource Center of Frederick County is the only nonprofit in the Frederick Community that focuses exclusively on assisting individuals and couples to develop and maintain strong and vibrant relationships throughout a lifetime. We achieve this goal through a variety of relationship education services:
- For the Entire Family – Families Stepping Up To The Plate classes
- For Singles and Those Single Again – How To Avoid Falling For A Jerk or Jerkette classes
- For Engaged Couples– Prepare/Enrich Inventory & Mentoring
- For Married Couples – Art of Marriage classes, Love & Respect classes, and RINGS (Relationship Intimacy and Growth Skills)
- For Couples Who Are Experiencing Distress – free Restoration Mentoring services
- For A Spouse Who Desires To Heal A Broken Relationship – Just One classes
- For Those Who Have Experienced the Pain of Divorce – Divorce Care classes
For detailed information on each of these classes, go to our Resources page.
If you’d like to see the latest statistics on marriage and divorce, please click here.