Marriage Resource Center of FrederickBuilding strong marriages, strong families, and strong communities
The Marriage Resource Center of Frederick County is the only nonprofit in the Frederick Community that focuses exclusively on assisting individuals and couples to develop and maintain strong and vibrant relationships throughout a lifetime. We achieve this goal through a variety of relationship education services
To be a beacon of hope in the Frederick Community by equipping and encouraging individuals and couples to develop strong relationships, lasting and Godly marriages. This will allow more children to grow up in safe and nurturing families which lead to less divorce, reduced poverty, and better life outcomes.
- FREDERICK STRONG! A 10-week relationship education and mentoring program for building strong marriages
- For the Entire Family – Families Stepping Up To The Plate
- For Singles and Those Single Again – How To Avoid Falling For A Jerk or Jerkette
- For Engaged Couples– Prepare/Enrich Inventory & Mentoring
- For Married Couples – Art of Marriage classes, Love & Respect classes, and RINGS (Relationship Intimacy and Growth Skills)
- For Couples Who Are Experiencing Distress – Restoration Mentoring
- For A Spouse Who Desires To Heal A Broken Relationship – Just One
- For Those Who Have Experienced the Pain of Divorce – Divorce Care
Support our Mission:
Our mission is to build strong marriages, strong families, and strong communities in Frederick County, Maryland. Your support helps to make our resources accessible and affordable to everyone in our community.